PSTCL has notified post for Accounts officer,AE electrical , AE Civil,JE electrical ,JE civil ,Law officer , UDC,Drafts man,SSA,Assistant Manager HR & IRW, Assistant manager IT, Electricial Grade -II and for other posts . All post to be applied online 15.11.11 to 05.12.2011.
Eligible applicants may personally submit online applications starting from 15-11-2011 to 05-12-2011 upto 5.00 p.m. in the prescribed online format available at http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
• PSTCL reserve its right to increase/decrease the total number of posts against various categories.
Terms & Conditions:
• Educational qualifications must be from a recognized University/ Board as per details mentioned against each post before last date of filling the applications.
• Age limit: Between 18 and 37 years as on 01-01-2011.
• Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Government.
• Relaxation in upper age for SC/ BC candidates is 5 years.
• Knowledge of Punjabi Language: No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by Direct appointment unless he has passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language at time of submission of application, which may be specified by the Govt. from time to time.
• Reservation will be as per applicable rules and Punjab Government Policy Guidelines.
The SC/ BC Category certificate should be in accordance with the instructions of the Department of Welfare, Punjab and the certificate for the Ex-Serviceman, Freedom fighters and Sports persons categories should be in accordance with the instruction of the Concerned Department as per the following details:
SC/BC Certificate as per the instruction of the concerned department.
Ex-Servicemen Lineal Descendant certificate duly issued by the concerned District
Ex-Serviceman Welfare Officer.
Freedom Fighters The requisite certificate issued by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district as per the instructions of the Punjab Govt.
Sports persons The certificate regarding gradation issued by the Director, Sports
Note: Candidates applying under the above mentioned 4 categories should have obtained certificates before last date of filling the applications.
No TA/DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test/ counseling etc.
The candidate applying for more than one post/ category shall have to apply separately, along with necessary fees.
Candidates are requested to mention their sub category viz-a-viz Caste in online application form.
PSTCL has no mechanism to check the certificates as the candidates are applying online. If, at any stage certificate of the candidate is found be forged/fictitious/bogus, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled and action will be taken according to law. In case the candidate is ineligible, the application shall be rejected.
Only those Government employees, if selected shall be eligible to be issued appointment letters who are certified by the Head of the Department as not having any pending disciplinary proceedings or undergoing punishment under
Punjab Civil Services (Punishment &; Appeal) Rules, 1970, or any other applicable rules, as the case may be, not undergoing any trial/ prosecution or any other material disqualification in terms of integrity and professional
misconduct and necessary NOC should be obtained from the Head of the Department.
Examination Fee (Non Refundable)
a) For all categories (except SC Category) Rs. 400/-
b) For SC Category Rs. 200/-
Criteria for Selection/Recruitment
• Written Test will be conducted for all the posts.
How to apply online:
1. Candidate can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet.
2. Fill the online application form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link Recruitment of Various PSTCL Posts.
3. Every successful registration will be allotted the Registration Number printed on the Acknowledgement Slip containing the details of amount to be deposited in the CDAC application fee current account no 911020049615714 with any branch of Axis Bank across Punjab or Chandigarh.
4. Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
5. Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (Axis Bank) along with the download application form generated by the computer for depositing requisite fee.
6. In case the candidate fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/ her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
7. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate applications for each post along with separate requisite fee.
8. The application can be filled online only till 05-12-2011 upto 5.00 p.m.
9. If by mistake the candidate had filled in wrong data in application form, he/ she can correct the data from 15-11-2011 to 05-12-2011 upto 5.00 p.m. by entering his/ her registration number and password. Thereafter no editing will be done and data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
10. The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidate reference on 12-12-2011.
11. The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in again by entering his/ her registration number and password from 19-12-2011. (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security) In case, candidate is unable to get the admit card, he/ she must contact M/S Centre for Development of advanced computing, A-34, Phase-VIIII, Industrial; Area, Mohali personally or on helpline numbers two days before the said examination upto 5.00 p.m., failing which PSTCL will not be held responsible.
12. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali helpline numbers 0172-6619054-55 on all working days from 9.00 a.m to 5.30 p.m
13. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.pstcl.org and
http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in regularly for more updates and important
14. Candidates must bring Admit Card/ Registrations slip on the day of written
examination at the venue of the Examination Centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
15. Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the
online application form, PSTCL shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
16. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test and will be
available on www.pstcl.org and http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
17. The venue date and time of counseling of the candidates in merit will be
available on the website www.pstcl.org Candidates will not be informed
individually about the result and counseling schedule.
Date: 11-11-2011 Dy.Chief Engineer/Admn.